maryellenkot.ca
kotmaryellen@gmail.com

Tuesday 14 May 2019

I'm Back

To anyone who has been checking this site, my humble apologies. In an ideal world, I would write regularly. I would also exercise regularly and even sit down and play the piano again. Ah, so many resolutions. My grandmother used to say that the way to hell is paved with good intentions.

Anyhow, lately we have been fortunate to have enjoyed a lovely holiday on the west coast. As well, we have been busy with family commitments.  In spite of all the busyness, I really do intend to make more time for writing. There is no shortage of news about Kenora Street - the drama continues.

I will end with an admission that I was wrong about the pot shop. Once in a while, I'll see a lineup of people on the sidewalk, but other than that, I haven't noticed any horrendous traffic because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment