maryellenkot.ca
kotmaryellen@gmail.com

Wednesday 19 June 2013

You Can't Always Get What you Want

The Rolling Stones told us that a long time ago and of course they were right. Back in April, I wrote about Bob Rae, hoping that if Trudeau wins the next election, that he will surround himself with political veterans like Bob Rae. Alas, we now know that won't happen. Today Rae announced his retirement from political life. There was an interview on As It happens and probably many more. He goes on my short list of great prime ministers we never had...too bad for all of us.

On another note, my apologies for my technical mistakes. I see that I have lost the two photos in my offering from this morning. The good news is that we will be seeing our daughter this weekend and I will enlist her assistance. Thank goodness for children to keep parents in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment